Sunday, September 27, 2009

Back Online!

We ended up losing our old computer, but thankfully the computer store was able to retrieve everything from our hard drive. I was so upset thinking we may have lost all our pictures. The last 3 years of our life in pictures could have been gone. Lesson learned - don't be complacent about backing up! We ordered a new computer which arrived on Friday so I am back online catching up on all I have missed.

Speaking of all I have missed, several of you have had some very exciting changes recently and I am rejoicing with all of you. Because of the changes in so many of your lives, I am planning on reorganizing my blog list into several categories - infertility, parenting after infertility, etc and I am going to add the adoption blogs I have been lurking around on. In doing this, I am probably going to remove my decorating blog list which is why I am mentioning this. I am finding I really don't have the time to keep up with these blogs now that I am working. I think I tend to read these blogs more when I know we have to move. It helps me get excited about moving as I think of how I will decorate our next house. So if anyone is clicking over to these blogs from my blog, I thought I would give you a heads up so that you can save the links before I delete them.

No comments: