Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Travel Call!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the call at 6:12am this morning! I literally started shrieking when I heard the phone ring. Then I heard those words I have waited so long to hear, "It's time to go!" She actually called us last knowing the time difference, but wondered if it was too early. It wasn't! I actually woke up at 4:45 and thought, "It's 6:45 in Minnesota, I bet Jill is almost at work."

We still have to book our flight but I would like to leave on Sunday or Monday if possible.

I have been crying off and on all morning - it's so emotional knowing that this journey is finally coming to a close.

I can't wait to start the next journey as a mom (finally!!!!) to Joshua JoonSeo.

"The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy." Psalm 126:3

19 comments:

A said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am SO excited for you!!!

Joia said...

WOW!!!!! Praise God, you made it! =0) Cannot wait to hear about your travels and see Joshua in your arms!

Grama Di said...

Yay!!!!! Praisalluiah!!

Amy said...

Oh wow! What a great way to begin your day! Congratulations!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Oh man -- happiness is flowing in Turkey. Yippppeeeee!!!

P.S. My mom actually emailed me before I even saw this post! She was checking more frequently than me I think.

Erin said...

Yay!!!!!!! So excited for you!

everythingismeowsome said...

yes, this journey is coming to a close, but you are embarking on a new lifelong journey!! So, so excited for you!!

Amy said...

I am so happy that this has finally happened for you!!!! Oh, I can't wait to see him in your arms!!!

Debbie said...

Wahoo!!!!! I'm so excited for you!

Lisa said...

I cannot explain to you how happy and excited I am for you guys!!!! I can't wait to see the first family picture!!! :) :) :)

Deni said...

Happy dance ensuing over here for you!!! This is so awesome!!!

Christy said...

HURRAY, HURRAY, HURRAY!!!! :) Keep us posted with travel plans!!! :)

Angannette said...

soooo happy for your family!!

Beth said...

YES YES YES!! Praying you each step of the way!

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

Woooohooo!!! Congratulations, Becky! God is good! Can't wait until Joshua is in your arms. Safe travels!

Unknown said...

I been following your journey. I'm so thankful for your good news. I pray for a safe trip and easy transition for all of you!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Tearing up as I read your post. So very very excited for you. Hoping for a smooth travel process and praying for you THREE to be home soon! :)

Tomi said...

HOORAY!!! So thrilled for you!!

Heather J. said...

Yay!! God has been good to you! Enjoy every moment!