Friday, May 8, 2009

BFN - So Sad

We made it to DC at about 7 last night after sitting in absolutely horrendous (even by DC standards) traffic for about 3 hours. All it takes is a little rain in DC and people go nuts. After unloading the cars, John went out to the store to pick up dinner and a pregnancy test. He got pack that had 3 for the price of 2 - he knows me too well. Anyway, I took one last night and one this morning - both negative. We are just so sad. I am 11 days post 3 day transfer so if it was going to be positive it would more than likely show up by now. I will keep taking my meds until I get the official results on Monday, but I am not anticipating that the results will be any different.

10 comments:

A said...

oh gosh Becky, I am so sorry to hear this! I will continue to pray for different (positive!) blood-test results on Monday!! Many prayers for you and your hubby...

Elaine said...

I am so sad to hear this. My prayers are with you.

Joia said...

Sorry to hear about such sad news on your arrival... we are praying for you both!

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

I'm so sorry Becky, praying ((hugs))

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

We love you both and are with you in thoughts and prayers. Here are some scriptures that comforted me during each of my negatives ...

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, yes, I will help you, i will uphold you with My righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10

I believe that I shall see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:13

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Rom. 8:28

Jesus replied, “You do not realize what I am doing, but later you will understand." John 13:7

Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5

Stacey said...

I'm sorry about the negative tests, Becky. Hoping that there's still a chance this month, but if not that God will comfort you.

Love & prayers.

Niki said...

My heart goes out to you. I'm praying for you as you grieve this loss.

Jackie said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying!

Anonymous said...

I know you feel like it's over, but you really shouldn't give up hope just yet. Day three embryos have more growing to do, and you tested really early. Wait for the blood test!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Becky - I am so sorry to hear this. Praying for you. ~~HUGS~~