Monday, August 22, 2011

Getting Closer!!!

This morning I woke up extra early to call the VISA office in Washington, DC to see if I could find out if Joshua had his VISA interview scheduled soon.

The lady said, "He is very cute!" That means his picture is in their system so he has already made his embassy appearance.

And, his VISA interview is scheduled for August 23rd!!!!! Tomorrow, it will be August 23rd in Korea!

What does this all mean? It means we will probably have our travel call by the end of the week!!!!!!

We will probably wait about 1 week before actually traveling.

Our other good news, which is pretty much overshadowed by this far better news, is that our home study got certified by the court last week, so it is done!!!

Last week was a busy week, hence my lack of blogging. I have been working on final preparations, but I still have more to do so I had better get a move on. :-)

8 comments:

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

celebrating here in turkey -- this was great news (i've been checking your blog like crazy -- didn't want to inundate you with emails.) SO HAPPY!!!!!!!

Joanna said...

That is such good news. Very happy to see your travel 'in sight'!

Christy said...

Woo-hoo!!! So excited! Hoping to see you this week if you're free on Thursday, we'll talk soon! So excited to hear this! :) Can't wait to find out your travel plans! :)

Courtney said...

I'm sooooo excited for ya'll that I can barely stand it!! Enjoy all the last minute prep :)

Deni said...

Happy times!! I love this good news!!!

everythingismeowsome said...

Yay!! You will be in Seoul before you know it!

Erin said...

SUCH wonderful happy news!!! Have fun in Seoul!!!!

Jessica J said...

Great news!