Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Last of the September Pictures

 Daddy bought me this shirt :-)

 This duck was a gift from my friend Cindy. He loves us to roll it up to him and poke him in the belly and say "quack, quack."
 He loves his watermelon (as you will see below!). I was giving him his snacks at the coffee table as a way to encourage him to stand and use his leg muscles more. He loves his food!


 This outfit was what he was wearing in Korea when he was place in our arms forever. To celebrate 2 weeks as a family of three, I decided to dress him in it again.



 Playing catch with mommy!

 Even though this picture is dark, I included it because it was such a turning point. It was the first time Joshua had placed the ball in his mouth the way we saw him do on our very first night together in Korea. It was at this moment that I knew that the little guy we met in Korea was still inside him.


No comments: