Saturday, October 22, 2011

October Picture Catch Up

Thank you Grandma (my mom)! This is helping me practice my walking. And of course I love pushing all the buttons. :-)

Thank you Grandpa C (John's dad)! Apparently, John had a coonskin hat as a child, so Joshua needed to have one too. Here he's saying, "I just woke up from a nap, why in the world are you guys putting this hat on me!?"

 One of his favorite activities - playing/torturing Annie!



Bedtime story with daddy. John hasn't been getting home until after 6 in the evening due to a base "exercise" - thanks U.S. Air Force - so he has only been able to see Joshua for a few moments before bedtime. Thank you Uncle Robert and Aunt Tina for the Little Spider book - we read it everyday!


 One of his favorite things lately - pointing to himself every time we say JoonSeo Joshua

 The next morning - another favorite, looking at pictures of himself!


 Trying out mommy's sunglasses


Loving my little boy so much!

2 comments:

Buttercup said...

He is beyond cute.

Krista said...

Your little boy is just adorable! Look at those cheeks!