Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pictures!

I am hoping to have a chance to write a follow up to my post about sleep issues soon - this week just hasn't given me the opportunity yet. But just a note, I was not offended by any of the comments or advice. We are doing so much better and dare I say it Joshua has actually been sleeping through the night for several nights (with the exception of last night which I think was because he had to get 2 shots yesterday at the doctor). The turnaround is truly miraculous and I believe an answer to prayer. To those who have been praying for us, thank you!!!!

And now finally some pictures. I will probably do several catch up post of just pictures. These are from September  8-11th. We have some serious drool action due to teething, which was actually way more apparent in these pictures.















2 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE all of the pictures!! Keep them coming! I also look forward to hearing your follow up of the sleep issues...preparing myself... :)

Niki said...

Great pictures! He's just adorable. I love his smile.