Sunday, October 23, 2011

18 Months Old!

My little guy is 18 months old today! We have a fun day planned at the Chuseok celebration in Phoenix, so it will just be a short post to celebrate this milestone.

One of the verses that encouraged me so much during our long battle with infertility/childlessness was Ephesians 3:20-21:

"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen." 

Joshua, you are "immeasurably more" than I could have ever asked or imagined. I am so blessed to be your mommy! Happy 18 months!

4 comments:

Niki said...

{tears} so happy you have your little boy in your arms to celebrate this milestone!!

Kortney said...

Perhaps we can meet up at that one day when we are back in AZ! Hope it was a great time!

Stacey said...

Happy 18 months, Joshua!

I love catching up with your blog and seeing all of the great pictures of your sweet boy. You guys are often in my thoughts. Still overjoyed for you and your precious family!

Deni said...

Just LOVE this!!!!